not always using litter box - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 01:47 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

not always using litter box

I've always lived with cats. My two eldest cats are 15 and 13. Ive had both since they were kittens. My 13 year old is Lemon. We have been best friends since we first met. Im 18, and ive grown up with her. She's never shown any aggression towards me. Ever. Lately, (since on a diet) shes been acting more energetic. But the past few days, shes peed on my clothes (not uncommon for her) and today she got a bit upset that i wasnt petting her at the moment and hissed lightly. She's never done this and i dont understand why she did. Im worried about her and if anyone can help me understand that would help so much.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-06-2019, 01:58 AM
Super Moderator

Peeing on clothes is not a "common" thing for cats, it's not something done for no reason. It could be a UTI. Cats associate the pain with the litter box, so they find soft things to pee on. She really needs to see a vet to rule out health issues.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in