Cat Forum banner

Things to entertain kitten while home alone

566 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  Tosha Crow 
#1 ·
I'm guessing this has been addressed before, and I'll do a search later, but I figured I would see if there was anything new out there. I did see some Cat apps earlier, but I didn't have a lot of time this morning to browse.

We have a spare bathroom set up for the kitten to stay in while we are out of the house. I have a large house so he needs to be contained for safety and litter box reasons until he's a bit older. He really isn't a fan. He has a soft kitty hut, a large blanket, some toys, litter box, food, and water. He cries when we put him in there. I started playing cat music on my kid's tablet this morning, but he has some spam on it so I need to clean it before it will run the entire time while we are out.

Anyways, any good kitty apps or other things that will keep him entertained until he can safely roam without? I have a dog room and I could put him in a kennel so he's not alone, but he'll be in a smaller space the whole time and I suspect less happy.

Any ideas that you've found work would be highly appreciated.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.