Kitty Operator - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 09:11 PM Thread Starter

Kitty Operator

Just recently, Lidia, my one-year-old kitty, started up a very annoying habit, she has been knocking the phone right off the hook then sits by the receiver and listens to the beeping sound. We've never caught her actually knocking it off but found her sitting by it and listening. Its very annoying because we don't know she has done this until one of us decides to make a call. Its not just one practically phone. It's any phone in the house. Any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-01-2003, 10:27 PM

Well, today I found my phone off the hook also, right next to the cat food dishes on my counter top. There must be a cat conspiracy afoot!

Seriously, I think my phone got accidentially knocked off the hook by Seven (the athletic one) jumping from the counter top to the top of my "bridge" across my living room (a favorite cat place). The phone was just in the way of a slightly ill placed rear paw, probably.

However, both Seven and Cassie will knock pens or pencils off the desk or counter top just to see them fall. They must enjoy that! And they will do it repeatedly.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-06-2003, 12:00 PM Thread Starter

lol, I don't know why she's even doing it. Just today, she knocked it off 4 times. Does she know something I dont.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2003, 07:41 PM
Senior Cat

Maybe she's having an affair with the neighbours dog.
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-07-2003, 08:29 PM
Cat

Just watch out for long distance charges! (my 3 yr old neice once called Kentucky Fried Chicken in Japan)

tamara
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 04-13-2003, 02:45 PM

two of my cats have done that. sam actually loves to lick the phone after she knocks it off. now we have our phone hanging on the wall. it helps. or get a cordless
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page