My bossy cat Wanda - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 12:00 AM Thread Starter

My bossy cat Wanda

She has been bossy sence she was 6 weaks old. She keeps all the other cats away from the food, she doesnt elt other cats near her, she doesnt play with the other cats but her brotehr Cozmo tries anyawys, she doesnt let you pick her up and when you do she starts yowling(not a pain yowl but a "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF ME" yowl)

And just the other day, she wouldnt stop screaming at me, it was just meow after meow after meow and i couldnt figure out what she wanted(probably just stressed from the new kittens, she didnt have to scream at me thoe ).

She NEVER bites OR scratchs, she never has and i dont think ever will. She rarely ever purrs but DEMANDS attention if you are petting another cat. Why couldnt she be more like Cozmo(he is a weird one, but better then wanda) =/.

My mom wants to give her away but i dont. What do you guys/gals think of it?

PS. Her mom is a nuerotic cat who acts almost the same way except worse, she dose scratch and bite, and doesnt even let her kittens(who are not all grown up BTW) near her. Do you tink she picked it up from her?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 12:05 AM

Cozmo and Wanda... Am I picking the Fairly oddparents here?
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 12:09 AM Thread Starter

EXACTLY! Somebody finnaly noticed, i wanted to name my new kittens Timmy and Jorgon von Strangle(thats his name right?) lol. It was a new show then, the first episode had just aired.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 12:12 AM

lol, I watch cartoons a lot.

It seems Wanda is more of the dominant cat. She thinks she deserves first of everything.. She's royalty!

Unfortunitly. I only know how to deal with a cat meeting a new kitten... This is completely new to me. I'm sure someone else will have answers.

How old are they now?
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 12:16 AM Thread Starter

I am thinking 2 to 3 years old. My cat Cleo had 4 kittens, Wanda, Cozmo, Nose-Dive(he kept trying to drown himself lol), and Babel(taken strait out of the bunny pick-nick, she talked to mutch).

Cleo was a BAD mother, i think my cousins(whom i got her from) didnt treat her to good(i wouldnt pick her up by her paws and walk her down the drive-way, but thats just me).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page