Twistie Ties - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2003, 10:36 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Twistie Ties

I dont know how but one of my cats Sugar seems to always find twistie ties around the house and put it in her water bowl or plays with it and leaves it in the living room floor. I throw all the twistie ties away in a lidded trash can and its very odd how she keeps finding these. Am I the only one with a cat who loves twistie ties?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2003, 01:28 AM

Since their light-weight, twist-ties can be a lot of fun to bat around. Just be glad that your cats don't like previously chewed gum!
Old 10-03-2003, 02:14 AM

Twist Ties

My cats love twist ties too. They find rubberbands, which are dangerous because we sometimes find them in the litter box. Eww. They also love plastic caps from milk or other beverages. So, Sugar, is not alone in the quest for non traditional cat toys.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2003, 06:28 PM

My cat does the same thing, and she seems to put all her toys in her water dish. Sometimes it's annoying to find a soggy paper in her dish, I have to wash it out and refill it all over again.
Old 10-19-2003, 06:44 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Hehe Sugar is pretty strange. She loves to play with her food and put at least one pebble in her water bowl, the food inflates and I have to change out the water bowl everyday. which I do anyway, its like she is trying to get me to do it for sure! Twistie ties are always in there too
Old 10-21-2003, 08:09 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via MSN to tanyuh
Samhain used to dump her cloth mouse into her water...gross. I'd have to pull out her bloated, smelly mouse and wash it every time...but I'd always smile when I saw it in there because it was just TOO cute! Psi now puts elastics in his food bowl. He's the same with elastics as your kitty is with twist ties, kit. He finds them ALL the time! He must have a private stash hehe.

"Good Kitty, Samhainy."
Old 10-22-2003, 01:17 AM

Pipe Cleaners

Having a five year old, our home is an endless art project. My kits love pipe cleaners!!! Especially Victoria, she stalks, kills them, drools on them, hides them in the cushions.... I worry sometimes that she may scratch her eye or whatever!!! A
Old 10-22-2003, 11:42 AM

I have a few cats who like to play with such things. However, I usually try to keep them away from, especially shoe strings, becaus I am fearful that they may attempt to eat it.
Old 10-22-2003, 12:42 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via MSN to tanyuh
Yip, that's why I only let them play with things under supervision...but Psi seems to find those elastics *somewhere*.

"Good Kitty, Samhainy."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in