What is your favorite thing your cat does? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 12:36 PM Thread Starter

What is your favorite thing your cat does?

Anything quirky?

Willard straddles the sofa like he's riding a horse, walks and then tips over with a long sigh, and steals my pillow in the morning.

Boo comes running to me when i sing songs to her, and always seems to know when i have to pee so she can knead my full bladder. She sings with me too

Spooky takes my covers off of me in the morning and i can use her as a pillow when i'm watching t.v.. She's like a live teddy bear. Very cuddly.

What are your cat's quirks?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 12:38 PM Thread Starter

and willy rolls off of the bed sometimes! lol
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Banned

Mellie is fascinated by water. dripping water from a faucet, water standing in a water bowl. it's so funny how whenever I refill their water bowls, she runs in and crouches and just stares at it, sometimes for as long as 10 minutes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 02:14 PM

My previous cat Rambo used to love "indoor hunting". I would take a piece of lunch meat on a safety pen and then tow it around the house on a string.

My current cat used to shred paper. When she found a sheet of paper (usually one of my wargaming record sheets) on the floor she'd burrow under it, grab it, then methodically tear strips off and spit them onto the floor.

Her current hobby is pestering for food every thirty minutes. It takes a lot of food to maintain that figure and then sleep all day.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 02:25 PM
Cool Cat

Oh definately the game "let's make the bed". I have three cats all jumping into the air trying to pull down the flat sheet as I whip it into the air. Then it's who's under the sheet who's on top of the sheet, who's wrestling who, then comes the comforter...then it all begins again

Shari
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to ChiaZ Send a message via MSN to ChiaZ Send a message via Yahoo to ChiaZ
Hehe sometimes on the bed, Kahlua will become a different kitty lol... her whole face will change expression and it looks like shes posessed (sp?) by the devil and her eyes get really big and she moves in slow motion... its crazy to see .. haha a little scary too

Chiara
~~ mommy to Kahlua (as of Oct 25/04)
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~~
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-15-2005, 06:43 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiaZ
Hehe sometimes on the bed, Kahlua will become a different kitty lol... her whole face will change expression and it looks like shes posessed (sp?) by the devil and her eyes get really big and she moves in slow motion... its crazy to see .. haha a little scary too

oh my god thats a little demented
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-15-2005, 07:02 PM

My cat had his favorite chair and if you were sitting in it and he wanted it then he would come up to you and just start yelling at you. He would get right in your face. He didn't meow- he would scream- until you moved.

My cat never meowed. I don't think I ever heard him once. He would just chirp at you. I always thougt it was so cute.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 04:13 AM

Bugs has this fluffy bath rug I keep in the living room for him. he loves to pretend there are things to catch in and under and all around it. he loves big giant pieces of paper, like the movers use, when it's folded up like a tent. that way he can hide and catch invisible stuff he thinks he sees.

My favorite thing he does, whenever I've been gone for half a day or more, is he gives me a kiss. He's so prescious, he'll have this look on his face and it's always the same look that says "Where have you been, I'm so glad your home, I missed you so much". I have to put everything down and sit down or get on the ground and he gets rigth up to my lips and with his little nose he gives me a kissy. I love him so much
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 01-16-2005, 06:05 AM

My kitties love when I make the bed too. They are so cute always right there in the action, as if they think they are helping LOL

I love how Puma gets ready for bed when she knows I am getting into bed. She will go to her litter box and then she will come into my room and clean herself from the litter box, then she will drink some water (she loves water). Then about 2 min after I close the light she will jump up into bed and ask for pets, then she curls up into her little mini bed and purrs us to sleep.

Gosh I could just die of sugar shock from her.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page