Dangling toy to rip apart - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 11:35 AM Thread Starter

Dangling toy to rip apart

Seeing jessamica's avatar_the kitties in their green bed with toy _ made me wonder how many of you had something like that, cat furniture with toy dangling, that the kitties didn't destroy? The toy, I mean.
When mine got their condo they shredded the ball..I'm not that amazed b/c they are quite destructive (they have ripped part of the carpet covering by now too ) at least they don't do that to their human's furniture (you should see their scratching post, companies that make sisal rope must love us we'be bought so much over the yrs LOL)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 12:16 PM
Banned

yeah, they're pretty good at destroying their toys. there's really some cheap crappy stuff out there. I brought home a new toy yesterday and had to throw it away same day 'cuz it was trashed right away. usually those plastic balls and those all-fabric mousies are pretty sturdy. but if there's dangly stuff sown on, I usually pull and tug on it in the store first to see if it's going to come right apart. don't want my kitties swallowing bits of their toys!!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-16-2005, 12:21 PM

Neither of my cat's have ever destroyed their toys. Elliott really plays w/ her toys, but she isn't rough with them. She freaks out and jumps on the wall and bats her toys and pounces on them, but she doesn't rip they apart.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 02-21-2005, 02:48 PM

Anything with Feathers Kilala will rip apart as fast as he can. Anything else seems to be ok.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page