New Wellness CORE canned and new pouch flavors! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 01:54 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

New Wellness CORE canned and new pouch flavors!

Forgive me if this was already posted, but I did a quick search and I didnt find anything. Has anyone heard about the new Wellness CORE canned food with higher protein? Also, they made four new flavors of the Wellness pouch, two of which are non-seafood. I have yet to see any of these new things at the stores, has anyone else seen or tried them yet?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 03:36 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to OsnobunnieO
Re: New Wellness CORE canned and new pouch flavors!

I saw the new canned food last time I was browsing Petfooddirect.com. I like Wellness, think its a great food and all but am always horrified at how over priced it is! The CORE cans were outrageous!

I think a few of their cans were already grain free weren't they?

Jessie

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 11-06-2008, 04:30 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Re: New Wellness CORE canned and new pouch flavors!

All of the Wellness cans are grain free. The CORE canned is just a higher protein. I actually just ran to the store and they actually had two cans of the CORE left on the shelf so I picked those up, and they also had the new flavors of the pouches. I'm happy about this because their pouches were all fish flavors except the turkey and duck one. Now they have chicken and turkey, and chicken liver. The Wellness CORE was $1.58 per can..the pouches were .99. It is expensive, but I feed mostly homemade raw, and I keep wellness on hand for emergencies or travel. I especially like to have the pouches around because they are even quicker to use than a can, if im really in a hurry.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page