Food again! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 05:22 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Food again!

I had 5 flavors and brands to rotate after a lot of trial and error. I have even resorted to two of the Fancy Feast classics now. Two of the choices were Merrick and I am trying to stock up before it changes but can only do so much. Now Blanco is refusing one of the Merrick flavors that they liked it seemed a lot. How can one keep going through this?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-27-2015, 06:10 PM
Cool Cat

My mom has the same issue. She was sick of wasting food so only feeds Fancy Feast... even then, Cuddles (the cat my parents have had since I was young) gets pickier and pickier and will only eat like two textures and two meat types. She'll literally refuse to eat if she doesn't get what she wants. And it never fails... whenever my mom stocks up on a flavor Cuddles likes, Cuddles suddenly refuses to eat it.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 08-29-2015, 12:53 AM
Premier Cat

It is astounding, isn't it? Of all the good-quality foods I've tried, Dave's has by far outlasted the others - which is not to say that Celia will decide tomorrow that she no longer likes it. Actually, she's been licking at her food since yesterday. And, no joke, 3 cases arrived today from chewy.

Maybe you could at least make back some of the money you spent on the food by putting the unused cans on craigslist? That's what I'm thinking of doing with all the stuff that Celia won't eat, use, play with, etc.

And have you tried being mean? Or is he in the mold of Cuddles and Celia?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page