wet food - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-03-2018, 10:37 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

wet food

As of now our kittens that are 16 1/2 months old are on Royal Canon kitten food. But recently our pet stores have been low on the stock and having issues with their stock coming in. We try to buy as much as we can so we don't run out at home till it comes in but it's been 2 weeks and I just phoned to see if their stock has come in. ( Which it has I'm going tomorrow ) But I was looking at Nutro brand of wet food as a sub so if this happens again we can have that food on hand so that way they aren't starving and eating their dry food all the time. Has anyone used Nutro brand and it's only wet food I'm looking for they have kibble which they love !

KT
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 10-04-2018, 11:30 PM
Premier Cat

Hi there,

Yes, I've used Nutro, but only the wet food senior "soft loaf" formula. My kitty wasn't a fan, but she was also supremely picky. The texture was right for her though - these are very soft pates, so if that's what your kitties like, they may go for the other Nutro formulas.

But at 16.5 months, your kitties really don't need kitten food anymore. You can graduate them to regular cat food.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page