What did the vet recommend for next steps? I would assume they need to figure what it is which would probably require an ultrasound, maybe an MRI. If it's a hernia, surgery is needed to repair it, prognosis is good. If it's a tumor they will need to figure out whether it can be removed and what the prognosis is with and without surgery and/or follow up treatment Then you have a decision to make. Good luck....fingers crossed for a hernia.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...