Cat Forum banner

Hurt paw

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  UTCandy112 
#1 ·
Noticed boots was limping today so I checked out his paw he was holding and it seems to hurt him alot. I looked to see if it was swollen and its not, I have no idea what he did to it since he was fine when I left for work but when I got home he was limping. Anyone know what it could be? I'm thinking maybe he landed wrong or something and i'm gonna wait till thursday to see how it is then, but till then is there something I can do to make it not hurt so much. Hes been sleeping almost the whole time I've been home from work. It seems to be tender on what would be his pinky and on the paw right before it meets the "arm"

#2 ·
There might be a sore that you cannot see. If there isn't an obvious wound, don't sweat it. And a word of caution, if kitty sees you're worried he'll definitely milk it for all it's worth.

Once my cat Sunny had been limping for days. We were really worried and just about to take him to the vet when I looked out the window to see him scampering happily about the yard. So then I went out to pet him and congratulate him. When he saw me he stopped, mewed, and began limping again. I couldn't believe it. I thought only children and boyfriends pulled stunts like that! :lol:

I hope your darling is better. Give it a day or so and if there is no imprvoement or you see other symtoms phone the vet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.