Things that saved my home! Solving Urine Problems - Page 3 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 05-20-2010, 11:34 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Things that saved my home! Solving Urine Problems

Welcome Kenny! I think the solution to your problem may be a larger litter box with higher sides. Many of us use storage totes for litter boxes. Pick one that is at least 12" high (mine are 1. Cut down an area on one side so it's easier for her to get in and out. My boxes are 18"w x 30"L x 18"h storage totes I got in Lowe's, they're made of recycled plastic and I paid like $9 each. I cut a hole in one side with a hot knife (a knife blade attachment for a soldering iron), but they were flexible enough that some sort of box cutter or utility knife should work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-29-2010, 12:35 PM
Cat

Re: Things that saved my home! Solving Urine Problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khari
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewysmom
My new feral kitty peed all over ME today!
How new is your kitty?
Sounds to me that she may have been either excited or really scared....if it keeps on happening then I would be concerned but if not then chalk it up to nerves!
Wow I am responding so late to this!
It just so happened that the day she peed on me was the day she gained voluntary control of her muscles that allow her to urinate at will
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 09-21-2010, 06:04 AM
Kitten

Hey!
I've got a question on blacklight, if anyone tried it so far.. One of my friends bought it from an electrician's, as it is not easy to find. She says she's sure she smells cat urine and went all over the house with blacklight, with other lights off, but found nothing... So, is this blacklight mentioned in the first post same as the blacklight used for fake money detection? 'Cause she had the one used for that purpose.. It seems that petsmart ships within US and Canada only
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 12-27-2010, 02:24 PM
Kitten

My male cat has marked or sprayed off and on for years in different areas of my house. This has went on ever since we had a stray cat around the house. We have now moved last April and I still have the same problem in this house. There is no rhyme or reason to it and it is just behavioral...it is so upsetting to me! I hate it...we love this cat..he is a male and has been neutered and checked out by a vet the first time this occured and nothing was wrong! He just likes to do this! Any suggestions? I know someone suggested putting the litter box where they go...well...I can't have mine in my living room and he often marks on the walls...he marks on the shower curtain in my bathroom and against the vanity too! HELP!!! I use Nature's miracle and it helps but I just want to put an end to this recurring problem!
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 01-01-2011, 11:55 AM
Kitten

Green Machine

When you use the green machine do you use the cleaning solution that comes with the machine also when you add the clean water to the tank? Or do you just use fresh water and just use that to suck up the Natures miracle?

Fly
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page