Does anyone feed Nature's Variety Kibble? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 01:15 AM Thread Starter

Does anyone feed Nature's Variety Kibble?

I was wondering if anyone here used the Nature's Variety Kibble. I got a sample of the Beef & Barley, but I haven't given it yet. It's supposed to be very high quality.

Here is the site:

http://www.naturesvariety.com/content.l ... Nru410E4B6

If any of you use it, can you please let me know how you like it and if the coats are nice? One of my cats has mild asthma which the vet believes is allergy induced and the only food that keeps her under control is Natural Balance Venison & Green Pea. She doesn't do well with chicken. I was thinking adding the Beef & Barley and/or Lamb & Rice in a rotation if the cats like it.

Any input is appreciated. Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-30-2005, 09:06 AM
Cool Cat

Send a message via MSN to vanillasugar
Well, my store is listed as a supplier on their store locater, but we dont actually HAVE any lol. Maybe our other store does and we dont sell enough to stock it regularly... I know we have the brocures behind the counter

It looks pretty good ingredients wise. The only thing I can comment on is there are a lot of carbs for my liking, but they're not awful carb sources. Beef being the first ingredient, followed by the barley and brown rice means that the meat protien is by far outweighed by the carb content.

If your cat does well on it, by all means feed it!!! Especially if you're dealing with allergies, you want to find something your cat is happy on.

<--Julia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-01-2005, 02:47 PM

Oh, I didn't know kibble was available, I've only seen the cans. I haven't seen it in any stores in my area. I would definitely try it when I see it, since I do have the Nature's Variety canned on my kitties' menu.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-20-2005, 09:18 PM

Hi,

I just started feeding my cat the lamb freeze dried for the same reason- Asthma due to possible allergies.

He wont eat enough of it right now for me to see a difference. I do have to say that it is VERY pricey. I figured it would cost me almost 55.00 a month. It is so worth it if he stops coughing and can get of the prednisone.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page