*HELP* fleas - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-02-2005, 11:55 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

*HELP* fleas

Ohk, well fleas have taken over my room, I just saw three of them in one spot on my cat Chloe. I'm kicking the dogs out permantly, they are the cause of it....once they are out what can I use on my carpet, bed, ect to kill fleas and flea eggs. I got this shampoo stuff for the cats I'm going to be giving them flea baths soon, but i want to also start taking care of this problem in the room. My mom is going to try to get the expensive stuff, advantage, to use on them. I have two cats, and two dogs, but the dogs bring fleas in but they are out the door soon, but i have no clue what to use on them, as I have never had a bad flea problem in my room.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-03-2005, 12:07 AM
Premier Cat

Advantage has always worked great for me. Why don't you put it on your dogs?!? Also Frontline is good. Since I've been using Advantage I haven't had any flees in the house.
If you have Fleebusters where you are it works great to get them out of the house. Also boric acid. Sprinkle it around and then vacuum it up.
Good luck!

Victoria
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-03-2005, 12:11 AM

My cats had fleas last year for the first time. It was bad I was freaking out and didn't know how I was ever going to get rid of them. My friend told me about Advantage so I got some. It worked great and got rid of all the fleas. I would reccomend Advantage.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-03-2005, 12:46 AM

If you keep your cats on Advantage the fleas will leave your room...and you won't need to flea bomb or anything
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page