Binx's Digetive Tract Update - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-19-2005, 12:01 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Binx's Digetive Tract Update

I just wanted to let you all know that we are mixing the boys' dry food now b/t Innova and Solid Gold so that Binx doesn't get so much of the veggies or non-lactose milk. I've been trying to switch them to JUST Solid Gold, but they seem to like Innova's taste better. We'll see how it goes. I was thinking about throwing in some of their beloved Purina for flavor, but knowing Skeeter, he'd pick out all of the Purina and leave the Solid Gold in the bowl!

I've also been feeding Binx a combo wet dinner of Wellness and Fancy Feast. He loves his FF and hasn't had for a while, since we switched to premium food. But, I did notice that, while eating this mixture, he's having less gas and better (firmer) stools. Last night I was very tired and actually fed him JUST Wellness, and today my nose is paying the price. Poor little fella! So, I guess I'll keep combining the foods for him.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-19-2005, 05:52 PM

Re: Binx's Digetive Tract Update

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolakitty23
Last night I was very tired and actually fed him JUST Wellness, and today my nose is paying the price. Poor little fella! So, I guess I'll keep combining the foods for him.

Poor kitty, glad to hear you have had success when mixing foods at least!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page