Cat Forum banner

Help please

560 views 0 replies 1 participant last post by  somalis 
#1 ·
I came home from vacation today to find the house infested badly in fleas,I went to the vet and used frontline spot on for the cats who have not been in since,I got something called amxill 2000 or something from the vets to treat the house

I done all this 10 hours ago and still getting the odd flea jumpin,when I first came home they clung to us we could not count them there were that many,should they not be gone after treating the house 10 hours ago? Im really freaking out,I was covered in red spots and so was my husband,they do not look like the ususal flea bites either,they fade after a few hours but we all have them,someone who came round earlier got home and found the same spots that faded too,I have never seen flea bits like this at all-I got them a week before I went away and did not get one while we were away then after 10 mins fleas were attacking everywhere and we were all smothered in big red spots

The cats were covered in them too,I do not have carperts,I used the whole bottle of spray too,do you think it will be worth getting some flea bombs tomorrow too?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.