Been having problems logging in
Anyways, I did have a second urinalysis done, with fresh urine, the following day. (after vets test result) It did not show any apparent bacterial infection.
As far as diet goes, he gets Natural Balance both wet and dry. I don't like giving him the lactulose because it upsets his belly with gas. But gas compared to gastly howls of pain, while trying to push hard dry stool out, is why I have him on the Lactulose. Plus, he absolutely will refuse to go until he's so backed up that only an enema will relieve him.
He does have an allergy problem that does at times get really bad. I took him to a specialist 2 1/2 hours driving distance for an unrelated problem, and they discovered sporobolomycis growing in a culture sample taken from the mucus membrane inside his nose.
And, it was all over and around the house in which we live. Especially in the bathroom and an adjacent structure on the side of the house. Ok, so I told the landlady to do something about the mold. I now have a new bathroom and the stucture has been torn down and in the slow process of removeing old wood from the property.
Guess what that did? Spread spores throughout the place in which we live! I cannot afford to move, nor am I physically able to. It makes me sick as well. How do I stop floating spores? I am purchasing a dehumidifier next week. Should I get a sray bottle with diluted bleach and start spraying my house down? Cause if that will help, I'll start today.
Thanks for thoughts,
Susan and Bugs