Chocolate and cats
Sprite seems to love anything chocolate (anything from icecream, bars or cake) or strawberry...weird cat! But recently I've read about chocolate toxicity.
Now I've only been giving him tiny bits and I'd been doing it for a while until coming across the articles. He's always been fine and it's rarely I give it to him.
Should I stop altogether or is it okay to carry on giving tiny bits occassionally? One part of me says well if he enjoys it it feels mean to deprive him, especially if it's not causing any problems, but the other part is obviously not wanting anything bad to happen to him.
It's not that I try and see if he wants it, he pesters me for it.
The strawberry thing is weird too. I think his taste buds must be screwed up and he's forgotten he's a cat lol.