Me again - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 03:12 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Me again

OK so my cat is 55-57 days pregnant,I think she is having a large litter,her stomach is constantly moving and I'm feeling lots of hard lumps

This morning I had posted that she was throwing up all morning,I just went up to check on her and she can not sit still,she is up and down all the time,the kittens are going crazy in there,her belly is moving so much with the movement of them,they are not normally this active at all.

She seems more nervous then normal but she is trembling not her belly but her back right near the tail and you can also see her head trembling,just like they do when they are really scared

Is all of this a sign of labour or am I just panicking for nothing? will the kittens make it if they are born now? BTW she is totally happy,she is purring and affectionate with me
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 03:38 PM
Sol
Cool Cat

It's had to say why you're cat is acting the way she is. Hopefully she's not about to give birth because the kittens will probably not survive if they're born now. Kittens born before 58 days seldom survive. Lets hope she waits at least 4 days until she decides to give birth.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 05:47 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

I will first thing tomorrow if she carries on,its 11pm here so I cant now,she seems ok,vomiting has totally stopped and she is not trembling as much,but I will take her in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 06-11-2005, 09:22 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
Yes, please do. There are probably 5 lives at stake, at least....depending on her health and a full term pregnancy.

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-07-2005, 01:19 AM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to ChiliBean
I really hope shes okay as mine is only 60 days
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page