The unknowk mystery of the Marbles... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-12-2007, 03:35 AM Thread Starter
Kitten

The unknowk mystery of the Marbles...

When my siamese was a kitten and we lived in Florida, I had two bathrooms, one of which was solely hers - litter box there. The floor in the bathroom and kitchen were tiled and everywhere else had carpet. I would awake several times through the night to hear her in her bathroom batting marbles around the floor. I figured I put them there at some point for her to play with. Not so... I had a feng shui fountain in my bedroom and one night I left my blinds pulled and awoke to look up and see her complete sillouhette standing on the table with the fountain with one of the marbles from the fountain in her mouth. She was taking them from the fountain to the tiled floor in the bathroom and playing with them. I took up the fountain and next she found the door stops and I would awake to, "Doooiiiing". I had to buy her far more toys to keep her company at night!! She is so smart and cool!!!

"Under a spell by my cat, Mitsue"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 01-13-2007, 09:29 PM
Cat Addict

That is so funny, especially about the spring doorstops Reminds me of Mischief. I used to buy them the little bell balls that looked like a plastic screen mesh around a bell. But that plastic mesh made it easy for Mischief to pick them up, and he would drop them IN the bathtub. Listening to a cat swat a bell ball around in an empty bathtub at 2 am is quite a treat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page