And then there were 3... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-22-2008, 09:34 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Send a message via AIM to Bandit_X Send a message via Yahoo to Bandit_X
And then there were 3...

I think I mentioned a little girl cat on here awhile back, a Bengal stray I'd seen running around my street the disappeared in February.

Well, she came running up to me earlier tonight.
She was way too skinny and kind of dirty, so in she came to get cuddles and food.

She's the 17th animal here (only the 4th to get run of the main house though, the rest are 'pocket pets' with their own bedroom)--would anyone here say I have a rescuing problem? In all seriousness.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 03:33 AM
Jr. Cat

Aww. Cute :]]
Only an animal hater would think that you have problems.
Helping is not a problem
And there's no such thing as overhelping...oh, well only when your mum follows you around making you wear socks and packing your lunch and...well you get the point.
Good luck with your animals.
xx.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 07-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Cat Addict

As long as you are able to properly house and care for them all, then rescue all you want. It only becomes a problem when you can't clean, feed, or afford medical treatment for them. (There are people out there who are "over helpers" that collect animals off the streets thinking they are helping them only to have them starve in carriers or live in filth. You see these stories in the news occassionally.) But collectors have a mental problem. I think you just love animals. Different story entirely.

Oh and pictures please!

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page