Rescuing Ramona - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 07:06 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

Send a message via AIM to IloveNaomiandRamona Send a message via MSN to IloveNaomiandRamona
Rescuing Ramona

Ramona is the newest addition to Dick and I's family of now two cats, two rabbits, one dog and a few fish(yes we love animals lol), she was originally found in the parking lot of Giant Tiger, a store in the middle of one of the bigger towns around my area. This was in February. She was taken to the Potsdam Humane Society on February 27th and there she stayed until my boyfriend and i adopted her today because we found out that because the shelter had too many cats and she had been there for three months because she just plays a little rough sometimes. Otherwise she is a sweet cat with an amazingly good disposition and she is a little lover who loves to be pet. When i started my volunteer work there a week ago i heard her sad story and fell in love with her the instant i started to play with her and really even just stepped foot into the cat cage. She was the first to come running up to see me and was doing everything she could to catch my attention. I talked to my boyfriend who was reluctant at first to get a new cat because we had Naomi for so long and he was afraid of what would happen. So far so good and things are going great. Im so glad i have her and im so glad that we decided to save her from such an awful fate!

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Mahatama Ghandi-
Proud owner of Naomi and Ramona! <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-23-2009, 10:06 PM
Super Moderator

Re: Rescuing Ramona

What a sweet story. I looked for pictures under "Meet My Kitty" but there are none yet.

Yes, that's a hint!

Welcome!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-26-2009, 07:12 AM
Cool Cat

How lovely that you rescued her. She sounds like a great addition to your family.

seashell
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Kitten

I love rough kitties! They can be such sweeties, they just need to get out their wild side sometimes. I have some heavy gloves I sometimes use to play with my mom's kitten. Unfortunately, they only reach my wrist and he can reach half way to my elbow. Sometimes it seems pointless to fight the scratching.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page