No Donuts for Neko - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 12:19 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

No Donuts for Neko

Yesterday, I took Neko to the vet. On the way home, I decided to drive thru Dunkin Donuts for a coffee. I placed my order and pulled around to the window. The lady opened the little doors, SCREAMED, threw her hands up and slammed them shut. I'm looking around like What the heck?! Do I need to take cover? Is there someone dangerous around and was getting worried. I look back at her, she opens the window door sand says "Is that a CAT in your car?". (Neko was in his carrier in the front passenger seat). I said Yes, and she says "Oh, gurl, I'm so scared of cats. They're evil! If I even see one on TV, I change the channel"

I told her he was harmless, and couldn't get out of the cage. Tried to hand her my money and she barely extended her arm thru the window. I had to lean thru my window and stretch my arm as far as I could do give her the money, then lean again to get my drink. Because she was afraid of my sick, caged, 9-lb kitty. Then she slammed the doors again and I hear her yell " I Just Saw a CAT!".

Seriously.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 03:18 AM
Super Moderator

Re: No Donuts for Neko

She's probably afraid of dust bunnies, too. Drama queen.

I'd be tempted to go through the drive-thru again with a huge stuffed tiger in the back seat.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 08:35 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by marie73
She's probably afraid of dust bunnies, too. Drama queen.

I'd be tempted to go through the drive-thru again with a huge stuffed tiger in the back seat.
ROFLMAO!!!! That would be AWESOME!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 01:49 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

LOL, she might throw the coffee on me if I did that

post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 05:34 PM
Jr. Cat

should've driven back around and when she opened the window you scream and say "he's afraid of nutty people" that idea cats are evil is such an old belief..didn't realize there were people who haven't gone on to the great beyond from old age that still even remember that one!!!! takes all kinds in this world i guess!!!!
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie

Good grief!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 01-31-2010, 01:49 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Seriously. Someone has watched Cats Eye too many times! (Looovvee that movie btwl its a classic)

post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 07:18 PM
Premier Cat

You should have held the carrier up to her. Saying, "Neko's such a sweeeeet demon. See..?", would've made her faint.

I love Cat's Eye, too. and The General. He reminds me of a large ginger/white longhaired tabby male I had as a kid. Rusty was a brave, sweet little lion.

cats leave paw-prints on your heart
It takes a cat to turn a house from a cold building into a warm home.
Cats teach us it's the simplest things that really matter
John
eternal angel Arianwen
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-02-2010, 11:49 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Yay, someone else remembers Cat;s Eye!

If I hadn't been so upset about Neko being sick, I probably would have said something. His coughing was freaking me out though!

Edited to correct typos created while Dasher was dashing around under my legs

post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-23-2010, 12:44 PM
Kitten

What a scaredy cat, pun intended.

When we go through drive thrus and we have our doggie, they love him. And he's a pitbull, usually people are sometimes frightened of them but he's just so dorky looking. I guess that lady is just weird. No worries.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page