Smart cat! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 07:58 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Smart cat!

Hello!

I recently adopted a huge big tabby boy named Arnie. He was full of hugs and all he wanted was to cuddle (in fact when i first saw him he hugged me and kissed my face - it was fate!)

Well we were told to keep him in for 3 weeks before we could let him out and he is just so smart i had to share this! He knows when he messes in the litter box we like to clean it ASAP, so he comes in and tells us hes done. He will normally sit and watch and then go back to sleep. Well the other day my other half was on cleaning duty and Arnie watched intently as he cleaned, went outside to the bin, came back and closed the door.

He then walked over to the litter box, ruffled the litter a little without actually getting in or going to the bathroom, and made his 'im finished' call before running to the door to wait for my OH to open it!

I was so impressed all i could do was laugh when my other half said 'not again if just cleaned that!'
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 07-31-2010, 10:02 AM
Cool Cat

lol- too funny
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page