Cheetah likes to be on bare skin, Ha! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-22-2010, 08:35 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Cheetah likes to be on bare skin, Ha!

My little lovely tabby brown Cheetah likes to lay on bare skin, especially mine.

I found it out one time when he was meowing at the bathroom door. Listening to his cute cries, I ended up opening the door for him. He looked at me and jumped on my laps and sat down. It was really weird that he sat on my laps at this special time.

One morning, when I was still in bed, I kicked off my blanket and Cheetah immedicately put his head on my lap (I was wearing shorts) and slept.

One time, Cheetah found out my brother was taking a nap toplessly, he laid down on his back for a nap too.

Any of your cats like to lay on bare skin?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 07:36 AM
Cat Addict

Sully is like this. I don't know if its the bare skin thing or that I just smell good but he LOVES to be held when I just get out of the shower. He barely waits for me to dry off first! Silly boy!.

Rachael with Thurston, Sully and Ninja.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Puzzles and Tyler, Gone but never forgotten
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 09:41 AM
Cat Addict

Yes, Monty like to lie on my face at 3 am. So far, I have managed to wake up before I'm dead.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 01:07 PM Thread Starter
Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanti View Post
Yes, Monty like to lie on my face at 3 am. So far, I have managed to wake up before I'm dead.
Haha, right on! Cheetah loves to sleep on my face/neck when he was younger. I just could not figure out the "bare skin" part.

post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

Cleo likes to knead my arm at night before she goes to sleep, but it has to be bare skin. Which is fine except when it's cold. Then I have to pull my nightie down a bit so she can get at my cold bare skin. Spoiled much?

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 04:12 PM
Cat

no kenji is not a lap cat or bare skin cat but he is a sleep on my pillow cat when I'm sleeping on it also.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-23-2010, 06:09 PM Thread Starter
Cat

marie73, No totally not spoiled, that is the way it should be.
Sometimes I voluntarily lift up my skirt, he takes of his top to "seduce" Cheetah.

post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 08-30-2010, 11:04 AM
Tom Cat

Interestingly, I have a cat that is the opposite. She will NOT sit on bare skin but is ok if we are clothed or covered with a blanket. She thinks our skin is icky!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page