Wobbel - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-25-2011, 03:38 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Wobbel

My Wobbel arrived with us on February 27th of this year. He had been living on the streets for nearly 2 years, after a man first got rid of his wife, then her cat. People from the neighbourhood had tried to make him take care of the cat, but he said he would not come in. Well, no wonder, he made the poor thing most unwelcome. So people started feeding and petting him, and when it got really cold last winter, one of them offered him a spare room for the night. She could not take him in, because her own cats hated him. So she would have to keep the living room door closed till he left in the morning, keeping hom on the top floor and her own cats in the living room/kitchen area.

With his foster family

The cat lovers joined forces and decided to find him a new home of his own, and placed an announcement on various Dutch cat forums. I lost my beloved Spetter a few months earlier, so I decided to apply for a job with this magnificent feline. He lived about 50 miles from us, so we went to see him on a Sunday. He took to my hubby and me, and clearly accepted the offer. So we took him home, and he is getting on very well with our other cats.

That is one thing we agreed on: if it didn't work with the others, if he did not fit in the team, we would take him back to his old neighbourhood and they'd keep looking fo a home and take care of him in the mean time.

Sharing the tin operer's lap

With the other cats in the garden

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 08:22 AM
Cat

Looks like he's settled right in. I bet he's glad he's found his forever home with you : )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 05:50 PM
Cat

Send a message via AIM to Natalie Jayne
What a lovly happy ending! He looks pretty relaxed at ur house Good on ya for taking him in
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 04-30-2011, 10:11 PM
Premier Cat

He's lovely and he looks like he feels right at home!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 05-05-2011, 08:11 PM
Cat Addict

Thank you for sharing! Lovely cats, lovely story, lovely garden!

The Royal von Meouw Dynasty: His Royal Highness the late Prince von Meouw,
Her Royal Highness Princess Gatita von Meouw, Nikita Duchess of Meouw and
His Highness Cuchi-Cuchi, next in line for the throne of Prince von Meouw.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page