They have brainwashed me! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 05:48 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

They have brainwashed me!

Maybe some of you remembered how I kind of complained (a lot) when I first took on these cats and joined the forum. I didn't want the responsibility but couldn't see my way out. Mostly because of the HUGE difference in cleanliness and damage to my furnishings. I guess I have grown used to it. I was kind of upset but really more concerned when mama threw up on carpet I had spent a whole day washing to get it clean.Last night I saw Blanco come out of a bedroom he doesn't usually go in. Hmm. Then I saw him licking his paws - oh no! Yup there was a little pile of guts from some animal he ate. He was one happy camper. I just picked it up and cleaned with disinfectant and went on my way. Today I went to see if Mama was on my bed as she was before I left the house and instead found throw up. It looks like partial hair ball. Luckily it was on HER blanket. I just picked it up and threw it in the wash. Yup they sure have brainwashed me!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 05:56 PM
Cat Addict

Oh yeah, you have for sure had a number done on your head. You are hooked. Yeah, I almost don't even flinch when Arwen brings me a dead animal (almost), or when Beep does a projectile vomit onto my newly cleaned comforter. Or get too upset when Stephano opens cabinets with his paws and uses his teeth to pull what I thought was well hidden dry cat food, knocking over a glass in the process (this happened the other day). I don't mind the daily, if not more now, scooping of the poop, and constant cleaning litter boxes, and vacuuming litter that has been thrown here there and everywhere.

You too are a fully baptized crazy cat person, who probably doesn't even freak out too badly when you find a cat hair in your spaghetti. You just pick it out and keep on eating. We are a crazy bunch of people
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 07:02 PM
Cat Addict

Saw this on fb, so appropriate to be in this thread.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1514601_10152251927414524_156199362_n.jpg
Views:	111
Size:	71.8 KB
ID:	48194  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 07:51 PM
Cat Addict

Hahahahaha YUP
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 09:47 PM
Cat Addict

My cats are fed at 5:30 in the morning. Yep. Even on Sunday.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-20-2014, 09:50 PM
Cool Cat

Yeah... this sounds like my life with my furniture! "Oh, her nails just got caught on it, it's no big deal" to now: "So my computer chair is basically ruined, it's ok..."
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-21-2014, 08:37 AM
Banned

Haha, those rules are hilarious! And so true lol. They all have us wrapped around their little paws and they know it, I swear.

I can relate to the furniture issues too - I think I firmly established myself as a completely crazy cat lady when I recounted on one thread here how our cats have their own couch and chair that they use as scratching posts lol. Okay, we didn't buy it for that purpose, we're not quite that crazy - it was furniture that was given to us and for some reason the cats insisted on scratching it when they had never scratched our own furniture. Maybe there was a scent on there that attracted them. Anyway, we just went with it. To this day they have a ball with those pieces of furniture and still don't touch ours. Go figure!
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-21-2014, 10:07 AM
Cat

Inky is allowed to bat at me to pet him anytime during the night. Last night it was at 2:20.
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-21-2014, 10:15 AM
Cat

I frequently get my face batted and head-butted in the early hours of the morning by Gizmo demanding attention or food, or both.

How can you say no to a cute little face purring in your ear?

Also when he was allowed outside I would very often wake up to a mouse running around the bedroom or a half eaten mouse on the floor (always eats the rear end and leaves just the head and shoulders with the front legs still attached )
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 02-21-2014, 12:42 PM
Premier Cat

Yep, there is very little that shocks me when the cats are concerned. I guess I am brainwashed too. I buy Nature's Miracle by the gallon!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page