An unseen visitor? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 10:18 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

An unseen visitor?

Its nothing new, we have all heard or hear stories of cats seeing things. This was what happened yesterday.

We were playing da-bird in ET's room, but the whole time ET was distracted, he kept looking over my right shoulder and there was nobody there. Then while he was inside the cat tunnel, he looked out the hole, staring towards my right and started SLOW BLINKING. I was observing, he SLOW BLINKED twice - but NOT AT ME! He was distracted the whole time, then he suddenly stopped, walked towards the door, as if following something, then out the door, towards our main door.

Creepy? what's your creepy cat stories?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 10:30 PM
Premier Cat

Snowy,
Now thats a Good Story!! Shivers!

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-25-2014, 11:40 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Yea, it was really creepy, the whole time, he wasn't looking at me, he was looking at something and that SLOW BLINKING at something is really really creepy, lol.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 12:22 AM
Senior Cat

I've had something similar with Leelu a few years ago. She sat on the couch next to me like most evenings and she kept staring at the middle of the living room floor, but not right at the floor, about a foot off in the air. She was really focused and there was nothing there. It freaked me out and I tried distracting her, but she always looked back. I finally lifted her up and walked to that spot with her and when we were right in that spot she proofed up, but didn't try to get down but instead kept staring at thin air. It really freaked me out.

Sent from Petguide.com App

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #5 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 12:35 AM
Cat Addict

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shivers!!!!! check this out. so i LOVE paranormal stuff. i was waching ghost adventures...its on friday nights at 8pm with this guy zac......they were in a house trying to get voices and videos of paranormal.....so....the lady has a cat....it goes by the video camera ...3 seconds later............a black shadow CAT follows the REAL cat....it was caught on tape...and it happened 2 times on video. it was not a shadow from light. but a shadow cat. it was AMAZING to see a cat ghost!!!!!!ohhhh maybe i can find it.
post #6 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 12:48 AM
Premier Cat

Giz, That is hair raising!!

post #7 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 12:53 AM
Cat Addict

it was. they get voices ALOT on that show and sometimes shadow people....but a cat...it was great. 2 different times it happened. i tried looking for it...couldnt find it.
post #8 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 12:59 AM
Premier Cat

I like 'Ghost Adventures' too!

post #9 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 01:01 AM
Senior Cat

So freaky! Yikes, I can't sleep after these kinds of shows.

Sent from Petguide.com App

post #10 of 20 (permalink) Old 03-26-2014, 01:14 AM
Premier Cat

Not a cat story, sorry but I had to share being so similar to snowy's. When my son Jacob was a few months old I was changing his diaper on the floor in his baby room and I saw him looking past my shoulder on the left and up few feet. Very focused like there was someone there, so I looked back and we we were by ourselves. Then he started smiling and laughing. It was very eerie to me. It was just like someone was making him laugh. At this point I am really creeped out. Then whatever or whoever it was went away I guess, Jacob was just looking at me now. I will never forget that experience as long as I live.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page