Mystery reprimanded me! xD - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-18-2014, 09:04 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Mystery reprimanded me! xD

I came home today and was in a great mood because my virus is gone, the kids are all away on easter break for a few days, and mom took me out to eat so we actually had a meal together! Woo. Yay me! So when i came inside i was all bouncy and picked Mystery up, smothered him in kisses, put him down, then ran as fast as i could to my room and jumped onto my bed! He of course chased me down xD and hopped up on the bed and was looking me over, walking back and forth, headbutting me, and getting all overly excited cuz i was overly excited lolz. He was so cute, i couldnt help it... i gave him more kisses!! I was talking to him about how much i love him, and scratching him on his ears, and giving kisses, and i dont think he could keep up cuz he suddenly bit me! Gently though it didnt hurt ^_^ but he held my hand for a few seconds and just stared at me as if to say "calm yourself down!" He was purring too xD i started laughing and he promptly let go and lay down while continueing to stare at me. Now he just keeps glancing at me every now and then and wont leave my side. He still purring though ^_^

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-19-2014, 12:55 AM
Premier Cat

Nyska is like that.she will let me know when she had enough!she gives me a little meow and grabs my hand with her mouth. Never bites hard, just enough to let me know.that cat has me trained.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page