People with normal cats... - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 05:52 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

People with normal cats...

Do not have to have a shower and change their sheets at 3:30 am because their cat THREW part of an Ice Capp on them!

And yes, he threw it. It was on the middle of the night stand, 3 ft. away, hemmed in by alarm clock box, and other assorted items, so he couldn't tip it over, as he does to most water glasses, etc unless properly hemmed in.

He thought he was being funny...

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Sara, Munch (deaf Domestic Shorthair),
Oliver (hearing Irish Terrier X),
Mouse (deaf and vi Mini Dachshund),
Boo (deaf and vi Mini Dachshund),
Kat (partially deaf, and vi Mini Dachshund)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 07:05 AM
Premier Cat

Ugh! I feel your pain. I keep a bottle of water on my bedside table and one night Coco was walking around and knocked it over. It wasn't on purpose - I was stupid enough to leave the cap off and woke up to glug, glug, glug as the bottle emptied out! There was water everywhere! Talk about a panic! I have real hardwood floors and definitely don't want standing water on them for more than a few seconds!

Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
post #3 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 09:59 AM
Cat Addict

whats a "normal cat"? Is there such a thing? Where do you get them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 02:26 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Lol true. But most don't think up cruel ways to wake their Mom's up like knocking lamps on their heads or throwing drinks on them! Lol

post #5 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-03-2014, 05:08 PM
Super Moderator

I just checked Petfinder, and even they don't have the nerve to list any of their cats as normal.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-05-2014, 08:58 PM
Cat

My black cat Inky wakes me up to pet him on a regular basis. It seems like he wants to be petted the longest when I'm the most tired. He's also the escape artist. He wants to go outside all the time to hunt birdies. He only likes drinking water from the sink. So a number of times during the day or night he'll come in the bathroom with me. I'll either run the water on very low or I'll partially fill the sink with fresh water so he can drink.

Patches is our cow cat. He was mad at my wife because she went away for the weekend. When she got home Patches wouldn't go to her or let her pet him for the first couple of hours. Then she went upstairs to watch a TV show I don't like. Patches went with her. Laid in her lap and purred the whole time. All was forgiven.
post #7 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeafDogs&Cat View Post
Lol true. But most don't think up cruel ways to wake their Mom's up like knocking lamps on their heads or throwing drinks on them! Lol
Oh...you mean like jumping off the headboard and landing on your stomach at 3 am? Or swinging the picture over the bed on it's nail like a pendulum? Or turning on the radio? Or pulling the blinds down?

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #8 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 09:15 AM
Banned

Or deciding my wake-up time, including my days off!!!!!, will now be 4:30 AM or thereabouts, complete with face-mashing and songs of the Cat People. And for all the biscuits Shelly has made out of the bedclothes in between those two activities, I am still stuck eating cereal for breakfast.

^^^ Oh, yeah, and I forgot about walking across my stomach or chest like I'm a bridge to get from one side of the bed to the other. She may have lost some weight, but it still hurts.

Normal???????

Last edited by AutumnRose74; 05-06-2014 at 09:18 AM.
post #9 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodlebug View Post
Oh...you mean like jumping off the headboard and landing on your stomach at 3 am?
This. All the time. If I'm on my back I am springboard option one.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
post #10 of 16 (permalink) Old 05-06-2014, 09:49 AM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Lol yup! I had to build a box to go over my clock radio, because that was one of Munch's favorite games lol. And not only am I a bridge, I am a walking path, diving board and the pool. My bed is under his shelves lol.

I still can't believe he picked up that drink and threw it at me!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page