Mom got caught! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 01:08 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Mom got caught!

I was in my room with Shadow, browsing the forum and just relaxing when i heard mom in the kitchen. I tuned it out, its usual for her to grab a drink around this time. Then i hear her talking, and i dont really pay much attention at first because i figured she is on the phone. But the conversation caught my attention.....

"Look at you, what happened? You've become as lazy as the other 2. You've lost your figure, its pathetic. What happened to all that energy of yours?"

There was no way she was talking to a person like that...

Then it clicked and i had to laugh. I yelled at her from my room "Mom, stop insulting the cats!"

And got back "well its true! He is younger than them and is as big as Mystery now! They're all lazy!"

Mom got caught in the act of talking to Ashes xD she may have been reprimanding him on his lazyness, but she was still talking to him! I am no longer the only one in the house who gets caught talking to the cats, so yay! xD and it sure gave me a laugh ^_^ too bad i was the only one around to catch it lolz.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 01:10 AM
Cat Addict

I am smiling with you.
post #3 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 01:49 AM
Cat Addict

Thats hilarious Britty Bear
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 02:34 AM
Premier Cat

Love your stories BrittyBear! I'm crossing your fingers that it means that your mom is warming up to Ashes at least, and taking some sort of interest in the kitties! She will likely deny it, of course, lol.
post #5 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 03:30 AM
Premier Cat

Britty, your Mom will be "assimilated" yet by the cats!!:p

"A Cat must have three different names:
An everyday family name; A particular name;
And the name but the Cat Himself Knows, and will never confess." T.S. Eliot

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 03:47 AM
Premier Cat

Yup, I think she also secretly loves it that Ashes sleeps with her. I mean, like that means the animal picked YOU, so how can you not LOVE and adore that? Lol.

Your mom loves Ashes and has been for a while then, no doubt there! She's just in a closet cat-lover! Lol.
post #7 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 07:10 AM
Cat Addict

Glad to hear mom is warming up, that is great
post #8 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 10:14 AM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Lolz yes i think so too TabbCatt. Sometimes i will be in the living room watching tv with the kids when i'll hear mom yell "Brittney, help meee!!! He wont leave me alone!"

I go in there and Ashes will be rubbing on her and walking all over her tablet and she just keeps trying to move it out of the way. I cant help but laugh at that xD because had it been Mystery or Shadow trying to cuddle her she would have pushed them off or scared them away, but she just gets annoyed and asks me to pet Ashes so he will leave her be lolz. She hasnt got to petting him herself yet, but not pushing him away is a huge step xD and letting him sleep on her bed is another lolz anytime the other cats hop up there she scares em off.

post #9 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Tom Cat

I guess there is some history here with your mom that I am missing - but I find it really sad that your mom hasn't pet little Ashes. but this story did make me smile.

Danielle & the seven meowzers.
Eechy, Boogeyman, Sophie, Ramona, Luigi, Sampson & Henry.
post #10 of 14 (permalink) Old 07-17-2014, 12:34 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlover Danielle View Post
I guess there is some history here with your mom that I am missing - but I find it really sad that your mom hasn't pet little Ashes. but this story did make me smile.
Lolz yes, my mom isnt much of an animal lover. She is very choosy over the animals she shows affection for. She has disliked Shadow and Mystery since we got them. Theyve been here 3 years now lolz xD but little Ashes seems to be winning her over slowly even though he has only been here a year ^_^ she is fighting it though xD but i think he is winning

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page