Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Came clost to losing one and it would have been MY fault!
Had a kitten electrocuted today!! OMG thought I was gonna faint! Poor baby – she is lucky to be alive! Worked a lamp plug loose and must have touched it. I was in the room and I heard a loud pop and the lights went out on that side of the room. She was laying unconscious. I picked her up and thought she was dead then she jumped in my arms! She seems ok, just shell shocked. No pun intended. Taking a nap now. I told our foster coordinator about it and we think her new name will be Sparky!! Vet staff said to just monitor her. Whew. We are truly blessed in this house to be watched over. This is 3 times in a week we have been spared calamity!
Cat owners' prayer: "Lord help me be the person my cat thinks I am"
Last edited by marie73; 11-26-2014 at 03:56 PM.