My kitten is a ninja - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 12:33 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Thumbs up My kitten is a ninja

When i am on my computer doing my own thing, sometimes my kitten would jump on my bed and then climb up the back of my computer chair, onto my shoulders and then come into my lap. I find it annoying/cute. Does your cat have any unique characteristics?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 12-31-2014, 03:40 AM
Premier Cat

LOL! One of mine used to do that when she was younger. She'd sit on the back of the office chair/my shoulders, and slowly the front paws would ooze down my front and then her furry self would form an immovable lump on my lap.

I agree - very cute but very annoying.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-04-2015, 03:45 AM
Premier Cat

My kitty G has several annoying habits, lol. He loves to cuddle on "his" time, but for me, that usually means excessive feline saliva all over my face and ears, and drops of it falling off his wet chin as he purrs. Blech but cute.

Another annoying habit is that he'll climb my into my high kitchen cupboards and open the bathroom vanity to knock things down or poke around and try to get in. He also gnaws on plastic bags, cardboard boxes, paper, wood, but NOT on his catnip toys or even his raw chicken necks, sigh.

It's really not cute when he does these things for attention, though.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2015, 08:37 PM
Premier Cat

Sometimes Robin will be across the room, fast asleep when I go and get a midnight snack. At the opening of any food container, I'll turn and he'll magically be right there! The only people food he likes though is cheese, and occasionally, cold cuts!
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-05-2015, 10:20 PM
Tom Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemilk View Post
Sometimes Robin will be across the room, fast asleep when I go and get a midnight snack. At the opening of any food container, I'll turn and he'll magically be right there! The only people food he likes though is cheese, and occasionally, cold cuts!
This is Jasper to a T. He'll be snoring and I'll get up to use the bathroom or get a drink and when I look down ... guess who's always staring expectantly? It's cute. I think he just wants to see what I'm doing because he always goes right back to bed when I do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 01-08-2015, 08:25 AM
Jr. Cat

Auri has the super annoying but incredibly cute habit of trying to get herself as many pettings as possible. She'll climb up to your neck/chest, rub her face all over yours while purring loudly in your ear, then she'll flop (literally) onto your neck/chest for more pettings. I swear she's the cuddliest cat ever. Currently she'd sleeping next to me as she can't get onto me (I'm crossed-legged on the sofa with my laptop).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page