High jumping cat! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 03:18 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

High jumping cat!

I put Robin's treats in the one place he couldn't get to them, on top of the fridge! THAT should prevent any further raids on the treat bag. ^_^

I was reading when I heard this crunching sound. I looked up from my book. It stopped. I started reading again. crunchcrunch. I looked up,and there was the outlaw, on the fridge, lightening the bag. He must have gotten onto the little table in the kitchen and launched himself across the room!

I rescued him (there was no way for him to get back down).

But where do I hide the treats!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 03:23 PM
Super Moderator

I keep my girls' treats in a drawer. They can't open those.

Yet.

Before I went on vacation, I took pictures of my girls on top of the fridge and IN THE CUPBOARD over the fridge and printed them out with the instructions so the people taking care of them wouldn't freak out when they saw them up there.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 03:53 PM
Cat Addict

I was away at my daughter's and the person who came in to feed cats told me they got in the cabinet and opened bag of treats and are most of them.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 03:56 PM
Super Moderator

My girls can definitely open my cabinets.

post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 04:01 PM
Cat Addict

My cat sitter left out a bag of greenies and, surprisingly, they didn't get the ziplock style seal open. But... the whole bag is covered in little teeth puncture marks.

My cats get in the cabinets. If I want to keep something from the girls, I put it in a drawer, the higher the better.

Nala loves the top of the fridge and will just hang out there. She gets down the same way she got up.

Jeff & Nala
Simon and Penny, waiting patiently at the Bridge
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 04:29 PM
Premier Cat

Book knows that if he goes into the cabinet BELOW the drawer he can push the drawer open. That's how always gets the bathroom drawer open to look for my stash of Q Tips.

MowMow is the fridge climber. He used the microwave as a springboard. I leave the one cabinet door up there open and he likes hanging out in there.
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 05:12 PM
Super Moderator

I leave those cabinets open, too.

post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 08:32 PM
Cool Cat

Maybe the treats can go in the fridge...lol.

post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 08:58 PM
Super Moderator

My kupboard kitties (on top of refrigerator)

post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 06-25-2015, 09:24 PM
Cool Cat

I bet you were surprised to see Robin up there Kurt!

Marie-your girls look so cute

Shadow is a counter surfer and she is starting to get into cabinets too. The refrigerator and the pantry are the only places I can put things now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page