Anyone else have a cat bed on their bed? lol - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-23-2015, 10:07 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Anyone else have a cat bed on their bed? lol

Originally it was just temporarily, but i put simbas bed up on my bed (i like to sleep with pillows on my feet, but the other side was available).... he loves it up there. lol. It never got used at the foot of my bed but on the floor, but he seems to love it on the foot of my bed, actually on my bed. lol.

Baby Boo has herself quite the nest right now downstairs, on top of the recliner which has a fluffy blanket on top of it. shes always been afraid of my bed (waterbed) and also afraid of the cat door that goes into my room.... but he seems to be enjoying his little corner. now that his food is at the foot of my bed ill probably just leave his bed on mine. lol. (hes the only guy im sharing a bed with right now lmao).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-24-2015, 04:36 AM
Cat Addict

I have had a cat bed on the bed. When my husband was working away for weeks at a time I had one on the bed as Kiki loves sleeping in these. Also it keeps them contained to a space, otherwise as Lulu does she can spread out and take over 3/4 of the bed leaving me clinging to the side
post #3 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2015, 09:55 AM
Cool Cat

the cat bed IS my bed. ha ha! in fact 3/4 of it is covered in blankets and pillows and towels that are specifically meant for Angel. sometimes i'll come in to lie down and she'll just be smack dab in the center of the bed all stretched out so i gotta squirm my way onto a narrow edge and hope she moves over so i don't fall off. i am SUCH a cat slave!

angel has never really liked actual cat beds unfortunately. just mine!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-25-2015, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Cool Cat

Im glad im not the only one with a "cat space" on my bed! lol.

it really is amazing how a little cat can take up 3/4 of a (human) bed if they stretch the right way! sometimes mind boggling! lol
post #5 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 08:22 PM
Cat

I do...It's Charli's. Since she was a wee one, she has been sleeping with us in a little bed right next to my head. LOL She comes to bed with us and stays all night. Sometimes I wake up and she's wandering a bit, but she is always back before we rise, and she always follows us to bed at night...cutest kitty! It's the same bed, same spot, since she was teeny tiny. Now, if one of the other kitties goes in it before she does, she sits there, glares, they move, in she goes.

Mom to Charli, Maggie, Baby Kitty and Tessa!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #6 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 08:25 PM
Premier Cat

I have 3 folded super soft fuzzy blankets folded up on the bed. 2 are on the other 1/3 of the king size bed and the third is always by my head, for MowMow to knead while he settles himself to sleep.
post #7 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-26-2015, 10:15 PM
Cat

My cats are kind of finicky about their sleeping spaces and since they have plenty of other options available, I've never really tried investing in a cat bed.

Especially since my bed IS their bed. :P I do, however, try to leave space for my kitties at night. I like it nice and toasty so they don't seem to come in until it's almost time for me to wake up, but Scamper and Robin are there with me when I wake up almost every morning. So they have their space at the end of the bed, and my leg pillow usually ends up strewn somewhere around the bottom, edge, or half-way off the bed, which Scamper usually lays on.

Proud parent of Scamper (age 12) and Robin (age 4)
At the rainbow bridge: Slippy, Faramir, Gabriel, Lucky, Ammy
post #8 of 8 (permalink) Old 10-28-2015, 02:41 PM
Cat

Cat bed? Heck the whole bed is a cat bed. One sleeps at my side and the other on my feet. The third one sleeps at my wife's feet or sometimes on top of her.

My cats aren't spoilt, Just well loved.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page