funny places your cat naps? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 03:43 PM Thread Starter
Kitten

funny places your cat naps?

My cat likes to always find new places to nap. What funny places have you found your cat napping?

I've found her: in the bathtub (on the soft mat), on top of the fridge, on a shelf, on very top of the book shelves, neighbors door steps, on top of open garage doors, on top of the printer, and even once in the dryer!

And today now here:
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 04:35 PM
Cat

One of my boys Feadan .. used to love to sleep in odd places.. the dish drainer being one.. and yes even with a few dishes in it. LOL never understood how that could of been comfy but hey he loved it..

He also used to love to climb inside my zipped hoodie and curl up and go to sleep.. Miss that boy x
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-27-2017, 07:22 PM
Jr. Cat

LOL my pregnant cat was sleeping on my school binder with big metal rings on it today and I wondered if it was uncomfortable, but she fell asleep like that. xD When she was a kitten she'd climb into our clothes dryer, which was terrifying, and fall asleep in it. We finally patched up the hole when we got her out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-28-2017, 03:15 PM
Cat

Tigger likes having naps on top of the television for some reason best known to herself.

Beauty (12th August 2007 - 3rd November 2008 )
Dylan (4th November 2008 - 23rd March 2012)
Tom (29/08/2014 - 17/10/2014)
Ebony (01/01/2014 - 2nd March 201
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Tigger (31/10/14 - current) <3
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 10:13 AM
Tom Cat

One of ours likes the cable box. I'm sure it's nice and warm. Last night I was looking for her everywhere and she was in the dog kennel. Otherwise they just sleep in normal cat places - the heat vent, the couch, the cat trees, under our bed and one of them likes the warming pad I got her.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-30-2017, 10:49 AM
Jr. Cat

Bathroom closet on top of our towels! It makes perfect sense, since it's quiet, protected, and soft. There's a cat-shaped indentation on one of our beach towels along with a big bundle of cat hair.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-31-2017, 07:10 AM
Kitten

Old box in the store room is the favorite spot and the funniest one is the clothes drying shelf she hangingly sleep on....
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-04-2017, 06:27 PM
Cat

Onyx likes to sleep on top of the remotes. Doesn't matter where they are, he'll find them and lay his chunky butt on top of 'em! He is also weirdly obsessed with smelling shoes and I've caught him sleeping with his face inside a shoe on more than one occasion. Beyond that, he likes normal cat spots... top of his cat tree, my bed, a particular rocking chair in my living room, and the heat output in the living room. But he HATES cat beds. He won't even touch them. He gave me a nice set of scratches when I tried to set him in one once hahaha
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Jr. Cat

Next to the dog

Cisco and Shoosh

Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in