Affectionate cats - Page 2 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #11 of 11 (permalink) Old 07-03-2017, 06:59 PM
Kitten

I just got an 11yo named Bud. He pretty much stalks me when I'm home, anytime I move from my desk to my bed, he jumps on for a forced cuddle session. Or if I move to play my PS4, he jumps on his little cat post and pretty much observes me gaming. Or when i go to the bathroom, I guess he watches for my safety lol.

He pretty much just follows me and constantly head butts me, rubs his mouth against my body (he seems to favor my fingers and cheek/jaws), nips me here and again which I have to be careful about because if I let it go too long he'll start to gnaw or bite too hard, and he pretty much lays on me and kneads. Constantly.

Every afternoon, when I come home from work, he joins me on my bed for my after work nap. Pretty much purrs, rubs up on me, licks me a bit, head butts, sometimes just climbs up and lays on my chest, and pretty much ends up falling asleep with me.

Funny thing is I haven't even had him a full month and he's already loving up on me. I got him on the 19th of last month! Loving the dude even though he can be stubborn (trying to train him to stay out the kitchen).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page