Nicknames - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-22-2003, 04:34 PM Thread Starter

Nicknames

Do any of you have little nicknames you call your cats? I mean other them their actual name. I have one for all of my cats, none of them make scene though. Nicknames anyone?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-22-2003, 05:06 PM

We call our cat samantha, samsam. I dunno why. sometimes fatty or tubs comes out too because she is so big and has this magnetic pull towards our legs and just loves to walk right in front of them and we end up running into the wall or stepping on her tail and once I even fell! LOL. My other cats registered name is Lilcritter and we call her Lily or Lil not very cool for a nickname but oh well.
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-22-2003, 09:42 PM

i have a fat cat named samantha too!
but i call her 'blubber sam'. that's really the only nickname that's stuck. sometimes when she's in my lap i say i have a tub of blub in my lap
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 03-22-2003, 10:17 PM Thread Starter

lol, Blubber Sam. That's cute. Each of my kitties have nicknames. Chester is either Big Boy or Chessy Poo. Bennet is Boo Boo. Lidia is Lidy Lou. Charlie is Chuppie. Yeah I know, strange names And we don't even have reasons for the names. I'm not sure how we even came up with them
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-04-2003, 03:31 PM

Hahaha... Its kinda funny that we have such silly nicknames for our pets... My first cat's called Mink and I used to call him Minky-Dinky-Doo. And now with Marbles. I call him Mar Mar (which sounds a little like 'cat' in Mandarin).
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-23-2003, 01:57 AM

hey! i remembered some more. i call noah 'noah bear' a lot because he's so fuzzy. and i call sirius 'mr. black' because of the character he's named after. and either of my male cats 'mr. baby' and i used to have a vicious kitten that i used to call a monster.
post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 04-25-2003, 11:48 PM

I call Max "Baboo" because he is Egyptian and I call Benjamin "Ben-Ben" because he comes to that name right away...if he hears "Benjamin" he knows it's claw-clipping time, or something not so fun. If I want Max to come right away, all I have to do is crinkle a deli-bag and he's on his way.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2003, 10:32 AM

I don't know...
kitty witty and fuzzy wuzzy and cutey wootey always stuck...
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2003, 12:06 PM

for Tiber's reall name is Tiberius. After a roman emperor, or Star treks Capt James T. Kirk. (My fiancee named him... and only told me later that it was such a geeky name!)

So I call him Tiber, Tiberelli (like what the mouses called cinderella in the disney movie) And Tiby (Tybee), and i know there's more but those are the main ones. My room mate calls him Tibbera$$ since he got butt smell on her when she tried to wash him one day.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 05-28-2003, 04:30 PM

#1: female long haired calico cat named casper. I call her stubby since her legs are very short.
#2: male short haired grey cat named les. Just call him les.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page