King Maleke! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-22-2003, 02:08 PM Thread Starter

King Maleke!

Our kitten has taken a HUGE liking to my boyfriends computer chair. He plays on it ALL the time.....plays with nothing really, usually just his tail! My boyfriend just emailed me and said that the kitten pretty much kicked him right out of his chair......so now the kitten is sitting beside him on my boyfriends chair and my boyfriend is sitting on my computer chair!!!! HAHA!

It's funny, because before we got the kitten my boyfriend didn't really like cats. But he is in LOVE with our kitten! To think that he would give up his chair for him.....awwwwwww That can be added to the "you know you're a cat person when" thread!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-22-2003, 03:43 PM

Cat do tend to have a way of winning you round and becoming the boss in the house
post #3 of 5 (permalink) Old 07-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
When I was a little girl, strays would occasionally follow me home, (with a little bit of encouragement, to be honest) and I never had to worry what my mother would say. She always fed the cat immediately and told me we'd have to see what Daddy said.

When Daddy came home, the cat would take over, as if she knew he would make the final decision. It would wrap around his legs and then jump on his lap, and purr itself to sleep. I got to keep every one that ever followed me! Smart animals!

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 5 (permalink) Old 08-11-2003, 06:03 PM

Wow, I'd have loved to have parents like yours! I was obsessed with wanting a cat when I was little. All of my schoolfriends were cat owners - I was 'the petless one'. It took me ages to persuade them but I won in the end!
post #5 of 5 (permalink) Old 10-30-2003, 01:04 AM
Premier Cat

I would of loved to have cats when I was little which I always wanted but my parents didnt want an indoor pet plus my brother was allergic to cats somewhat. It would of been great if my parents let me keep cats if I brought one home, I almost did once but it ran off at the very end.

But my cats do the same thing with my bf computer chair. Its their chair until they are finished sleeping on it. Thats why my bf will use my computer sometimes b/c they are in his computer chair
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page