My Cats - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

My Cats

It's probably not all that interesting but I thought I would tell you my cats stories. Up until christmas eve we only had one cat a lovely white one named Spike and he was my baby. Anyway he went missing, we called everywhere but to no avail. I was really upset so upset that my Partner thought it would be a good Idea to get another cat for me to focus on. We called the Cats Protection Legue and arranged an appointment. In the meantime we headed to Fife Cat Rescue just for a look, I took one look at Willow and fell in love with her, she was so tiny and half her fur was missing but she was so affectionate that we took her. Her last owner had 3 cats and a dog that made Sadaam Hussain look like a wimp. She really wasn't gettin the care she needed.

The the Cats Protection League called and said that they had a family of 3 ginger cats, no one really wanted all three and they didn't want to split them up they asked if we could just look at them and see. again one look at those faces was all it took, and now Becky and her two sons Hawkeye and Radar are living it up in the life of luxury. Like I said not that interesting but its our storey.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 08:51 PM

Awww, I'm glad you kept them all together. That was really nice of you!
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-16-2004, 09:42 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I'm so sorry about Spike being missing. I was hoping that would add to your happy ending. However, the thought of this needy kitten and mother and kittens staying together is wonderful! You have made the kindest and wisest decision possible! You're a very kind and loving person. :)

Jeanie

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 01-17-2004, 06:04 PM Thread Starter

I really wish I had Spike back too but at I have at least a whole spool of photos of him to be developed, so at least I will have those and the memories.

There was no way we were going to split a family up they are all fun to be with, I love it at night when Radar who hides all day jumps on my bed for some attention just as I am going to sleep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page