Kitty Madness! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 11:06 PM Thread Starter

Kitty Madness!

Ok, this was extremely weird. Here I am, minding my own business, then I hear a meow. I look up from my laptop, and there is Gadget and Hunter rough-housing. All of a sudden Oreo runs at them and ALL the cats scatter everywhere! Teddy(who was sitting in front of the couch) ran under it, Angel(by the stairs) darted up them as the kittens split in her direction, Gadget (or Hunter, i couldnt really tell!) ran straight into the coffee table, and the other one ran straight up the stairs, followed by 'the clutzy one'. Oreo just sat there not understanding, then went to the kitchen after a quick look over his shoulder. It scared the crap out of them! Although I seemed to find an unusual entertainment out of it. Oh, and Cheyenne, who was 3 feet away, just slept through it. It means all the cats were actually in the same room at once, and all but 1 was part of the outrage of kitty-madness!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-09-2004, 11:37 PM

Quote:
ran straight into the coffee table
ROFL!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page