what should i do? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-10-2005, 12:11 PM Thread Starter

what should i do?

i wasnt really sure where to post this , but i have a question .. at my grandmothers apartment complex they are alot of stray cats and kittens , (thats where i rescued sasha from , she was only a few weeks old and was all wet and stuck behind something ) , the cats arent really cared for and none of them are sprayed or neutered so every few weeks or so another liter of kittens are born as a matter of fact last time i was there , a whole new set of kittens appeared plus the ones that were already there, should i call somewhere ( if so where?? . ), the kittens are adorable and its really sad that alot of them are getting sick cause they arent being fed , they deserve to be in good homes and as for the other cats i think maybe they should be fixed. i have also noticed that alot of the owners are starting to mistreat the cats
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-16-2005, 09:56 PM
Premier Cat

You should ask the moderators to move this message to the Cat Chat forum. Your message seems more appropriate for that forum, and I'm sure you'll get more responses there.

Maxies Mom gave you some good suggestions. I hope there is an animal organization where you live that can help you. That is the best place to start.

EDIT: Now that I've posted, I see you're in Florida. There are quite a few folks from your area on the forum so maybe one of them can help out with more info!!

Owned by Pepper and Pumpkin RIP Snickers 8/22/00 -- 11/28/06

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 06-17-2005, 03:13 AM

Maxies_Mom Wrote:
Call your local shelters (no kill shelters)

I agree!! And if there isnt any room for them, ask people that u really trust and see if they would take in a few!?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 07-16-2005, 02:33 AM

Have there any changes occured regarding the situation with the cats around your complex?
I hope they have and for the better - please keep us posted!
We'd love to help!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page