Christmas with the Kiddles! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:16 AM Thread Starter

Christmas with the Kiddles!

Gizzie of course loved the wrapping paper!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:18 AM Thread Starter

And the presents.............so many to choose from!

Lilly and Giz were the first to check it out!
post #3 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:19 AM Thread Starter

And the others were called in..............Matriarch Gracie first had to check everything out to see if all were kiddle friendly!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:21 AM Thread Starter

And then the fun began............they all checked evrything over and decided who got what, even though Santa brought certain things for each of them! What was strange.........the pretty much chose what was intended for them anyways! Guess Santa really does know what you like!

post #5 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:24 AM Thread Starter

post #6 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:27 AM Thread Starter

Eddie especially liked this toy! I attached it to the glass door on this cabinet and he and Gizzie played for hours! At first he was a little unwilling to share! But in the end they were ok!

post #7 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:29 AM Thread Starter

And this was the biggest hit of all. ALL the cats love these beds. We bought 2 heated cat beds on the internet and they all seem to really like them. Here's Gizzie and Eddie all snuggled up!

post #8 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:32 AM Thread Starter

And here's Eddie after a very long day of playing with his toys and big sister's Kim and Heidi! Takin a break!

post #9 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:37 AM Thread Starter

And this is a FORMER CAT HATER, like her mom, (ME) that once she learned about cats, realized the joy that they bring to you. Kim never was without one of them in her lap the entire day. Heidi (holding Teddy Ruxpin) is getting a kitten in a few months. I am making her get ready for her new addition by having her do a lot of reading etc about cats BEFORE she gets one. KNOWLEDGE is key!

Here's Kim!
She has finally warmed up to Jack after all these months. he got her with his jumping up and down onto things this time and his "umping" sound he makes when he lands! She told me he doesn't act or look like a cat though. She says he is more like a dog!

This is Heidi and her boyfriend Chris holding what was probably the biggest hit the entire day! Who says grown women can't get toys once in awhile? When Heidi was 5 she got a teddy Ruxpin and it was her absolute favorite toy ever. She still has the original but he stopped talking ages ago. When she met Chris, during the course of them getting to know each other, it was discovered that his all time favorite toy as a child was teddy as well. So he and Heidi always sing the songs etc.........
What better toy to get as a surprise than Teddy Ruxpin. You should have seen their faces. It was awesome and the two of them started singing with him word for word! I think it's great and I promote keeping your childhood memories alive! Teddy went on numerous visits Christmas day and was a bit hit at all the parties!

post #10 of 12 (permalink) Old 12-29-2006, 06:49 AM

Looks like everyone had a good Christmas. I once got dusty the same toy in this picture but types with those thin strings she just chews them off and plays with them elsewhere lol..... Lovely pictures...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page