OMG! I have gone and done it now!'"UPDATE" 7/17 - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 04:40 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

OMG! I have gone and done it now!'"UPDATE" 7/17

My son's girlfriend just called me and someone dropped off a kitten at her mom's work. Guess what? She is bringing it here! I told her to! Help! My hubby IS GOING TO KILL ME!!!! I have a vet appt. tonight to get it checked out and shots. Don't know how old. Anyone need a kitten? I will fly it to you personally. I CAN'T KEEP IT! My hubby will spaz. I should of said no! But what would of happened to it then??? I just guess you guys are rubbing off on me with your rescue stories! I guess I will just have to quit the cat forum! NOT! Just kidding everyone! Don't spaz! I will get pictures and more info when it gets here! What have I done!?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 05:32 PM
Premier Cat

Re: OMG! I have gone and done it now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy96444
What have I done!?
You've saved a little life. Purrs to you...

post #3 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 05:35 PM
Super Moderator

Now she just has to worry about her own!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 05:40 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Okay, there will be no pictures! She is 8 weeks old, grey, black and white tabby. Very cute, scared to death. Didn't have her in the exam room 5 min. when a vet tech came in and adopted her! She weighed around 2 pounds. That is all I know. Such a cutie! Maybe I will go and get pictures of her. I am going to the work place and looking for more. I will let you know if I find anymore. This was an easy rescue and my hubby won't spaz now, at least until I find her sibblings! She had tar on her feet. She was dirty. Wish me luck, I am out of here!
post #5 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 05:45 PM
Super Moderator

Good luck and bless you!

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

post #6 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 07:56 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Okay, got 2 pictures, need to get them uploaded. Didn't find anymore kittens. Wow, she sure was lucky! This was a MAJOR retail area! Home Depot, Mcdonalds, BJ"S, hotels, gas stations...... Across a busy street was a nice housing development, went driving through, no signs for free kittens, didnt see any kittens at any buisnesses. She was too dirty and young to be someones. I think maybe she and her family were being fed by the buisnesses and she was lucky enough to stumble into Goodyear Tire where my son's mother in law to be, works. I bet mom is feral or a stray. We will keep a look out for more. The vet said she looks in good shape, 1.4 pounds. I would of loved to of kept her but...... I feel good now that I had a rescue and feel like I am in the club now! Mango's foster mom said it wasn't fair that she got adopted that fast. She said it never happens that way. Going to upload the pictures. This may take some time
post #7 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 08:02 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Here we go. I kept her in a carrier at the vets because she was so scared she would try and take off. She kept meowing and I kept talking to her and giving her blinkies. She even hissed at me! Poor thing!

post #8 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Premier Cat

She looks so beautiful! Malibu has that 'ticking' in her fur, too. Isn't it gorgeous? (I think that is what is called agouti?)

post #9 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 12:55 AM
Banned

Such a cute kitten, glad you rescued her and she has a home now!
post #10 of 21 (permalink) Old 07-14-2007, 01:06 AM
Cat Addict

great news! Congrats! what an adorable fluff ball!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page