More rescued kittens - UPDATED More pics! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 05:33 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

More rescued kittens - UPDATED More pics!

Here is a pic of Obi, Wicket and Chewie's sibling Waldo, crashed with his buddy Dingo (rescued from a neighbor's backyard):

And Lester, older kitten of about three months, rescued just two days ago - a real purring machine, he kept following me and meowing today, then he would knead the floor every time I would bend down to pet him... rrrrrrr he is so lovey

My friend was supposed to keep Leiah renamed Waldo, and Dingo, but she wants me to try and find them a great home where they would go together. Waldo is really playful and trusting, very snuggly too. Dingo is a bit scaredy, but is warming up fast.

Lester will need a home very soon too, when he gets fixed along with the rest of the brood. I can't believe this little guy was rescued from the street, he is SO loving and trusting, it's amazing.

Anyone in need of a kitten?

"It is never too late to be what we might have been."
- George Eliot -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Cool Cat

OMG... they are just too precious... look at those widdle faces .. so kissable!!
post #3 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 06:37 PM
Premier Cat

Re: More rescued kittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini
Anyone in need of a kitten?
Uhhh, not even close. But they sure are cute. In the top pic, is the kitty in the front the sibling to star wars kitties? If so, he looks like Obi.

Orange kitty is super cute!! Check him for acne...or did he just drink some milk?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Senior Cat

they are sooooooooo cute!

Lauren&

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #5 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddFran
Uhhh, not even close.
Awww c'mon... One more, one less

Quote:
In the top pic, is the kitty in the front the sibling to star wars kitties? If so, he looks like Obi.
Yes he is Obi's brother - it was funny when I got them: two fluffy kitties, and two short-haired lookalikes!

Quote:
Orange kitty is super cute!! Check him for acne...or did he just drink some milk?
Yes I think he has some acne, I noticed him scratching his lips yesterday, so today I brought my Hibiclens with me, and gave him the same treatment I gave Mew - hopefully it will help clear it out fast, along with plenty of good food. I will also give him some Advantage and try to deworm him, he is thin as a rake, poor baby.

- George Eliot -
post #6 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 06:56 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nini
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddFran
Uhhh, not even close.
Awww c'mon... One more, one less [quote]

I think I'd rather have my eyes poked out! I had to stop my daily errands and come home twice today to feed the kittens. I had asked a question about a product in the pet store, but the girl didn't know the answer. She's like "I can page someone from that department" and my response was "Thanks, but don't worry about it, I have 5 hungry babies at home waiting to be fed." Her eyes got huge and then I had to explain that i was bottle feeding kittens. I'm done, done, done, done, done!!!

Lester is adorable, I'm sure you'll fix him right up!
post #7 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-02-2007, 07:56 PM
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to lunarbishop Send a message via Yahoo to lunarbishop
Oh my gosh the orange one could really be my aramis's twin!!!!! I hope that you find wonderful forever homes for all your rescues!

~bekki & daizy & aramis~
post #8 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 01:36 AM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
Awww, they're so cute! I can't stand seeing all the kittens - was over at friends house earlier playing with hers - but I don't need another!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
post #9 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 01:47 AM
Banned

Cute kittens, I'm sure'll they find homes soon!
post #10 of 27 (permalink) Old 08-03-2007, 06:43 PM Thread Starter
Cat Addict

Took more pics of the babies today...

Pictures really don't do Dingo justice, he is the cutest kitten - he has got thigh high white socks on his rear legs, huge ears and the saddest eyes... he finally realized today that being picked up and petted was great, but he will still run away from me every now and then... silly kitten!

Waldo is a little better today, I washed his eyes and nose with saline solution, and poured some down his nostrils to try and relieve his congested nose. He could breathe his mouth shut for a while after that, but when I left he was back to breathing with his mouth slightly open... poor baby, I hope the Lysine will help him feel better fast, he is SO cute and lovey... he purrs up a storm and grabs my face with his little paws when I cradle him in my arms and pet his belly

Lester is purry and clingy and meowy and super friendly... he was purring as I was washing his nose and disinfecting his chin (he apparently has some feline acne)! One of his eyes often appears more open than the other, although I checked closely and could see no sign of irritation... any idea what it could be? Makes him look freaky on some pictures
Like this one:

Apart from that I am stuffing their faces big time, they all need to put on some weight, they are pretty thin, and lack that cute kitten round belly... Ah if only I had room for them at home!!!

- George Eliot -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page