Stunning bitty babies!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 06:55 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to OsnobunnieO
Stunning bitty babies!!

We've got three new kittens at work - police officer found them and brought them in.

I want! I want! I want!!

I'm trying to convince my mother to let me foster them until they're aopted but so far no luck.

Two boys and a girl. Someone said they look like silverback gorillas, so we're trying to think of "monkey" themed names (jungle book, planet of the apes... of course nobody could think of anything).

Aren't they the prettiest things you've ever seen???

Now I'm sure the coat colors will change some as they grow, but would do you think they'd end up looking like? I'd hate to think something so unique would end up solid black.

Jessie

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Super Moderator

Cleo would like to know what's wrong with solid black?

(I'm explaining to her that you meant nothing personal, just hoping to keep some colors.)

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 07:00 PM
Senior Cat

Send a message via AIM to lunarbishop Send a message via Yahoo to lunarbishop
oh wow, they are so unusual looking! *note to self, can't have one not allowed daizy and aramis both would kill me in my sleep* they are going to be beautiful! And a pat on the back to the cop that brought them in! Good luck with getting permission to foster them!

~bekki & daizy & aramis~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 07:53 PM
Tom Cat

GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT ONE!!!!!! I am squealing like a fool over here.... Andie would claw my eyes out if I got one.

Names? HHHmmm, I am thinking. Trying to think of monkey names or gorilla names. Darn... can't think

post #5 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 07:59 PM Thread Starter
Premier Cat

Send a message via AIM to OsnobunnieO
Its looking like a no go on the fostering

Then she started a small bargain with me for my birthday (its Friday) that I can have them all day on Sunday. I said the weekend would be better... you know, so they can have time to get used to Brody. Then she came to her senses and said no all together.

I get where she's coming from. But I also know they wouldn't be here long at all (I mean, I know the second I list them on petfinder we'll get a ton of calls) but she just doesn't want any more pets in the house.

And I didn't mean any disrespect at all to solid kitties! Just that with such pretty colors as kittens I would really hope they'd keep some of them as adults. Even if its just a faint smokey type coat.

The little girl has the coolest face, but its hard to see her markings in the pictures. I THINK she's the first single kitten picture, looking off to the left... but the boy has similar markings, just not as strong. I think both of the boys have the whtie toes though. I might be wrong.

Ugh. I just want to squeeze them all!

And they had to come from somewhere... they're a little nervous being at the clinic but are very social and easy to handle... screaming for attention.

My heart is melting!!

Jessie

"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast."
post #6 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Premier Cat

They look like black Meezers! I bet they will be stunning when they are grown.

Jungle Book names:
Mowgli. Balou. Shere Khan. Bagheera. Kaa. Shanti.

post #7 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 08:37 PM
Premier Cat

I thought they looked like black meezers too. The kitten I found in the parking lot had a skunk stripe down his back in that silver gray color and the rest of him was black. A few weeks later, he was solid black. Their fur looks the same too, kinda kinky and feels different. I vote for solid black of very close to it, but I def. think they will get much darker.

They are ADORABLE. I've never seen kittens like that before.
post #8 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 08:48 PM
Premier Cat

Send a message via MSN to Jeanie
I agree! They're marked like Siamese, but I have never encountered a black and grey Siamese. I'd love to steal them, of course. They are so different, and so very pretty!

Jeanie

A dog, I have always said, is prose; a cat is a poem. ~Jean Burden
post #9 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 09:24 PM
Super Moderator

Wow, what great coloring! They're adorable.

Holly, Misty & their friend, Jake, the dog.
Onyx, Callie May, Maggie & Kobi forever in my heart.
Yes, I know I need a new signature pic...someday...
post #10 of 29 (permalink) Old 08-08-2007, 09:54 PM
Cat Addict

Send a message via AIM to jessamica8
They're gorgeous! Very unique looking!

~ Jessica, Jax, Tilak & Harley~
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page