Pregnant stray??? - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 01:06 AM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

Pregnant stray???

Last two nites ive spotted this girl sleeping in my yard, but she dont want anything to do with my other cats. I dont think you can tell in the photo with her laying down but she is very heavy with kittens. I think she could have them anytime. She's kinda wierd coloured to me. Like primarily a grey with some oranged brushed in. Im sure theres a technical name for it. The picture aint the best, my battieres died just after this was taking so i couldnt turn the porch lites on and get a better one. I got her to come up to me and eat some cat food and she even let me pet her briefly. I tried to pick her up and she hissed, so just petting for now. I think my wife is gonna check with the neighbors and see if she belongs to one of them. I only have a few neighbors and they are spaced out but she could still come from someone elses house. We usualy get a few cats from the neighbors eating here every few nites. If she belongs to someone else I should probly quite feeding her and hope she stays home. I realy dont need another cat, but I wont let any animal go hungry if i can help it. Ill try to get a better photo tommarow. She is a cute cat.

https://www.catforum.com/photos/showp...ze=big&cat=500 The link is for a BIG photo wich shows her much better but will take a minute for slow connecions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 01:08 AM
Banned

She is a lovely cat with pretty colours . I hope something can be done for this baby.
post #3 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 07:32 AM
Cool Cat

Awwww... I hope she does belong to somebody. If she doesn't, can you provide her with a safe area to have her kittens?? Do you have a garage or something?? Definitely keep feeding her if she doesn't belong to anyone...she will need to food to feed her babies... good luck, and keep us posted!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 11:31 AM
Premier Cat

She's beautiful! I think they call that coloring a Torbie.
As Janice said, if she doesn't belong to anyone, please keep feeding her and give her shelter to have the babies. If the budget allows, feeding her a high quality kitten food right now is what she really needs. Awwww
post #5 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 10:36 PM
Premier Cat

She sure is a beauty!

cats leave paw-prints on your heart
It takes a cat to turn a house from a cold building into a warm home.
Cats teach us it's the simplest things that really matter
John
eternal angel Arianwen
post #6 of 6 (permalink) Old 08-15-2007, 11:44 PM Thread Starter
Jr. Cat

If no one belongs to her ill keep feeding her. Like i said i cant stand to see an animal go hungry. I get a 10% discount at wal-mart so it helps. The wife went outside to feed the cats tonite and she was on the porch with them. She let my wife luv on her Wife said she thinks we got a new cat lol. I guess we do IF she doesnt have an owner. I have a big shop she can have the kittens in. I just hope its not to hot for them. Ill just have to slide the door open i guess. Its exciting waiting to see what the kittens will like, but I hate the idea of trying to find homes for a litter of cats. Hopefuly it will be a small litter. If she stays here she'll be getting spayed fast!!!!!!! Good thing I got that bonus coming next month.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page