Cat Forum banner

Cat friendly restaurant.

1K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  DesnBaby 
#1 ·
My husband and I went out to eat last night for our anniversary. The restaurant is on the coast, and several cats make their home there. Here is a link to the restaurant. www.thecrabshack.com

This little lovie just had kittens a few weeks ago. (According to one of the employees.) While we were in the gift shop, I also saw her being fed by a couple who were dining out on the patio.

I spotted this little sweetie walking on the roof of the gift shop while we were eating. :eek: Spotted him again on our way out, and took his picture.

There was also their cat house called "The cat shack." I should have gotten a pic of that too. Also, on the door to the gift shop there is a sign that says .... "Unattended children will be given a kitten."

Please excuse the quality of the pics, there were taken on my phone.

See less See more
#4 ·
While it's cool that they have cats there, it's not cool that they haven't spayed/neutered. Absolutely no reason for that. (Sorry to be a pooper!)

#5 ·
doodlebug, you are not a pooper, it is sad that they dont spay/neuter the cats there.

I just enjoy seeing them when we go eat there, I think I would take them all home if I could!!!! :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.