Meet My New Kitties!!! - Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 07:35 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Meet My New Kitties!!!

I'll be renaming them - I already have names in mind, but I think I'll wait until I get them home to decide for sure. Julie (who else but the Kitty Pusher?) sent me one of their pictures, but I wanted to adopt siblings and she had none listed. I couldn't get her little face out of my mind, though, so I went to that adoption site and found another kitten who looked like her. I then found out that even though they aren't sisters (different birth dates), they're being fostered in the same home and they're best friends.

I went to see them today and absolutely fell in love!

And guess what? They are sisters! (The site is run by volunteers so it's not always perfect, they even had the names mixed up, not to mention the birthdates, which are the same.) I filled out the adoption papers and left my money and I get them next Friday - so we'll have the entire 3-day weekend together! This is going to be a long week.

The first two are their Internet pictures - who could resist these faces?

And these are pictures I took today:

They were running all over and wrestling and climbing the cat tree like little monkeys! I can't wait to pick them up and bring them home.

Cali, Cinderella, Cleo and Charlee

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Always in my heart, my lovely Cinderella, running free at the Bridge.
Always in my heart, my sweet Cali, running free at the Bridge.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 07:36 PM
Tom Cat

They're so cute!! I love them!!
post #3 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Cat

Send a message via Yahoo to lazzara8478
CUTE!!!!!!!! did you notice they have the same marking on their nose... just reversed?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 07:39 PM
Cat Addict

Such dainty, delicate beauties! They look so sweet and curious, I am sure they will be a perfect match for your two girls, and a wonderful snuggly match for you too

I'm so happy for you and for them! Little do they know what great home is awaiting them!

"It is never too late to be what we might have been."
- George Eliot -
post #5 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 07:40 PM
Premier Cat

I was dying to see these pics. They are adorable, adorable, adorable fuzzy little monkies. So cool that they turned out to be sisters after all! They will be so lucky to have you as their mommy!

P.S.
I still can't get over how the one has such similar markings and colorings as my Phoebe!
post #6 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 07:42 PM
Banned

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!! They're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!
post #7 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 07:46 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

It was so hard leaving them! I'm was lucky to get out of there with only two kitties - you should have seen the other two! One was another kitten I had kept looking at on the Internet, Elsa. And Tabasco, the shy, little boy who looks like Elsa, was purring up a storm with me. Little charmer!

post #8 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 08:01 PM
Premier Cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by coaster
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous!! They're SOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!
Tim, I think I'm noticing you have a soft spot for calicos.
post #9 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Cool Cat

Oh, dear, it's little Yin and Yang. Or Eva and Zsa Zsa.

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you criticize him, you're a mile away and you have his shoes.

=(^.^)= Elsie
post #10 of 139 (permalink) Old 08-25-2007, 08:22 PM Thread Starter
Super Moderator

Oh, please not Eva and Zsa Zsa - the last thing I need is my kitties slapping each other!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Cat Forum : Cat Discussion Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page